Autumn Acre Cabin
Autumn Acre Cabin is a location in Fallout 76.
A small cabin precariously perched on the edge of a stunning vista in the Savage Divide. It was once the home of a romance novelist with a particular case of writer's block. It is unknown what happened to the novelist, but there are many empty wine bottles.
Points of interest
- This small cabin is located on the edge of the forest, sheltered by the woods. There's some minor loot to be found inside.
- 9 plastic plates spawn here, great for molded plastic.
- An end dungeon steamer trunk is in the main bedroom straight ahead when entering the cabin.
- Holotapes and Notes
- Mists of Autumn Acres: On a desk inside the cabin.
- Potential bobblehead
- On the small writing table, next to a coffee mug, by the restroom doorway, inside the cabin.
- Potential magazine
- On the sideboard by the log pile and antique globe, right of the large stone fireplace, inside the cabin (interior).
- One on the side table just inside the front door and one on the kitchen counter.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
Autumn Acre Cabin appears in Fallout 76.