The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
Atomic Wrangler crier
Hungry? Thirsty? Horny? The Atomic Wrangler has you covered!”— Crier
The Atomic Wrangler crier is a crier for Atomic Wrangler Casino. She can be found on a street corner near the Atomic Wrangler in Freeside in Fallout: New Vegas.
The crier for the Atomic Wrangler is a young woman who is one of only a handful of people who has a job in Freeside. She is employed by the Garret twins who pay her to boost the public's awareness of their establishment and help bring in customers. She does so by using blatant sex appeal.
Interactions with the player character
|This character has no special interactions.|
Whenever the player walks by she'll shout an advertisement for the Atomic Wrangler.
Drops on death
- "Wanna get lucky? Head on down to the Atomic Wrangler!"
- "Make a brief stop at the Atomic Wrangler, where the booze is cheaper, the tables are friendly, and the women are just like the booze!"
- "The Wrangler's just down the street. You're almost there already!"
- "Hungry? Thirsty? Horny? Head on down to Atomic Wrangler!"
The Atomic Wrangler crier appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- There may be instances where the Silver Rush crier and the Atomic Wrangler crier become hostile towards each other, which will leave one dead.
- When she dances, her knife may glitch and appear to be coming out of her side.