|For an overview of various Vault jumpsuits in the Fallout series of games, see Vault jumpsuit.|
Armored Vault 13 jumpsuit
160-year old jumpsuit
The armored Vault 13 jumpsuit is a piece of armor in Fallout: New Vegas. You can get it if you pre-ordered the Classic Pack from EB Games, GameStop and GAME. Alternatively, you can purchase the add-on Courier's Stash which contains all of the pre-order packs.
A Vault 13 jumpsuit studded with piecemeal leather armor, this outfit pays homage to the legendary Vault Dweller and his adventures through the wasteland. Additionally, it is very similar to the armored Vault jumpsuit sold in Moira Brown's shop in Megaton in Fallout 3, except the armored Vault 13 jumpsuit covers the right hand with a black glove. The armored Vault 13 jumpsuit is light armor but can be repaired using combat armor and Combat armor, reinforced.
|Combat armor||15||25||400||6500||Medium armor||None|
|Armored Vault 13 jumpsuit||8||15||100||70||Light armor||None|
- Originally, the only way to acquire this armor was by redeeming the code that came with the pre-order exclusive Classic Pack. It can now also be acquired by purchasing the add-on Courier's Stash.
- With the Jsawyer mod installed, the armored jumpsuit is instead placed in the trunk of the wrecked Highwayman along with the weathered 10mm pistol.
- The armor is useful for levels 1-10, after that any character wishing to stick with light armor would be better served by the Leather armor, reinforced as it is easier to repair and provides 10 damage threshold.
- Compared to the time when the Vault Dweller wore it, the armored jumpsuit has undergone some changes. Leather reinforcements were added to the right knee, thigh, and upper arm, and the right arm was sewn back up. Gloves and new boots were also added.
- The '13' sign on the back of the suit is much smaller compared to the original version in Fallout, and the top curve of the '3' isn't straight.
The armored Vault 13 jumpsuit appearing in the ending of Fallout