Fallout 3 locations project
Arlington Memorial bridge
Location relative to the rest of the area
Arlington Memorial bridge is an unmarked location in Fallout 3.
The Arlington Memorial bridge is the bridge that crosses the river Potomac north of Jefferson Memorial, from The Citadel in the direction of Washington Monument. It is in a severe state of decay, and contains numerous ruined vehicles top-side. On the west side, there is a raider encampment, while on the eastern side, there is a scavenger under the bridge that you can trade with. On the eastern side there is also a super mutant base near the irradiated Metro.
- North of the bridge, east end, between the scavenger and raider camp, is a grave with search party log #3 for the Searching for Cheryl unmarked quest.
- A copy of Duck and Cover! is on the table in the raider camp on the east side of the river.
- The county sewer mainline comes out into Potomac just north of the bridge, on the west side.
- The name of this bridge is not in the game, but is the actual name of the bridge's real-world equivalent.
Arlington Memorial bridge appears only in Fallout 3.
- On the west side of the bridge, there is a way to get out of the level by jumping on the rocks just left of it, from there you can walk "under" the Capital Wasteland and even get into the Citadel from very early in the game (allowing you to get Power Armor Training before the quest The Waters of Life).