The AntAgonizer's armor is heavily inspired by ants, with shoulder pads, greaves and armguards heavily resembling a giant ant's carapace, and the helmet having insectoid eyes and matching anntenae. It gives a decent DR of 20 and gives a +1 bonus to Agility, although it's fairly heavy at 15 lbs and gives a penalty of 1 in Charisma.
They can be obtained from the AntAgonizer either through negotiation or by killing her. Should you be asked by Uncle Roe to solve the town's "Superhero" problem, the AntAgonizer's costume can be handed over to the Mechanist to end the town's problems. Alternatively, wearing the costume in the Mechanist' presence will turn him hostile. If you hand the costume in to the Mechanist, you can then kill him to get it back. When the costume is given to the Mechanist he will give you the unique laser pistol, Protectron's Gaze.
- Wearing helmet or armor does not affect the behavior of ants.
- Wearing the costume out in the world can randomly prompt a child to appear and ask for your autograph.
- The helmet can be worn with glasses (e.g. the lucky shades) but the appearance is unchanged.
- The costume cannot be repaired by the player.
- If you hot key the helmet and equip it via the hot key, it will appear completely black, with no textures or shading, the only way to fix this is to place it into a container and then take it back out later.