Alpine River Cabins
The cabins and the control treehouse to the southwest
Alpine River Cabins is a location in Fallout 76.
This complex of rent cabins just off Highway 88 was known before the Great War for being haunted. Rather than being a manifestation of the supernatural, it appears that the entire operation was a contrived attempt to set the cabins apart and attract tourists.
Points of interest
- Screams can be heard and the ground shakes every so often in this small group of cabins. The picture frames in the cabins spin and move in and unsettlingly, haunted manner. Doors can also be seen and heard closing by themselves without any contact with the player character or an enemy. They tend to close by themselves even a brief moment after being opened.
- The cabins surround a central point where the trails converge and contain minor loot. The cabin to the southeast also includes a locked safe for pilfering.
- Up the nearby hill there is a treehouse that contains a terminal. Currently set on automatic mode, you can individually select different modes. Including drawing more enemies or wildlife to the cabins as well as initiating all the haunting effects.
- Alpine River Cabins Complaint: On a table near the entrance of one of the cabins.
- Alpine River Cabins Guestbook: West of the cabins along a trail.
- Potential bobblehead: On top of the corner bunk bed, inside the southeast cabin.
- Potential bobblehead: On the floor under the corner bunk bed, inside the south cabin with the bear rug.
- Potential magazine: On the bottom bunk bed to the right of the bear rug, inside the south cabin (interior).
- Potential magazine: On the small circular metal table in the treehouse to the south of the cabins, next to the terminal that controls the "spooky" effects.
- Rita - The Fire Breather: On top of a safe inside the southern cabin.
- Dynamic spawns
No location theme keyword variable specified - check the infobox!
Alpine River Cabins appears in Fallout 76.