Cleanup: Generic Terminals
Fallout 3 locations project
It is an abandoned two-story hotel and conference center that has limited structural damage. It is a medium-sized building with only one interior cell. The building is occupied by raiders.
Immediately to the southwest of the hotel there is a bombed-out building that serves as a post for two or three additional raiders. The building is littered with traps. There are frag mines covering the area leading to the side entrance and tripwires that set off rigged shotguns, bear traps, a girder on a chain, and a pitching machine. There is also an automated turret on the top floor. On the third floor are four safes, one locked footlocker, a workbench, a bed, a raider, and some .308 caliber rounds.
When the player leaves and comes back, one raider sniper will usually take residence on the top floor. The lab table is set on top of two safes, one that is locked and one that is open.
The player enters into an imposing grand lobby that includes two non-functioning grand fountains and a dozen pillars reaching toward the ceiling. There is also an elevator on the opposite side of the lobby, however the elevator is inaccessible. This elevator seems to have no purpose whatsoever. There are also the remains of victims of raiders hanging from said ceiling and found elsewhere in the hotel. There are some rather gruesome torsos in the lobby which the player can grab/move, which is a rarity. Upstairs there is another large lobby/meeting room, several Nuka-Cola machines and a set of six well-furnished suites.fuck me
- 1 Duck and Cover! in the southern-most area of the hotel. After proceeding into the large room upstairs, head back downstairs, past the room with the pool table. It's on a wooden bookcase near a fire hose box.
- 1 Guns and Bullets in the large room upstairs, atop an L-shaped counter along the northern wall of the room. The room is east from the entrance through a set of double doors.
- 1 pre-War book on the same L-shaped counter as above.
- 1 Nuka-Cola Quantum behind a locked door, behind the same L-shaped counter. The door and corresponding terminal are average locked. The Quantum is in a wooden crate on metal shelves down and to the left. There are 4 ammunition boxes and a first aid box in this room as well.
- There is also a random encounter spawn point here.
- Sometimes, an Enclave Vertibird will land near this building, and the troops will try to take out the raiders in the remains of the bombed-out building.
- If you are spotted, both the raiders and the Enclave soldiers will attack you simultaneously, dealing a lot of damage.
Alexandria Arms appears only in Fallout 3.