Fallout 3 locations project
Adams storage facility
Some valuable loot can be found here guarded by an automated turret. It also seems to have been previously inhabited by a larger number of people, with many skeletons in various locations within. Notably, the skeletons start to slim in quantity as the player makes their way to the rooftop, seemingly implying that the inhabitants were slain as they attempted to flee from an aggressor, likely an Enclave soldier or squad.
The storage facility opens into an alcove that can be walked past to get to a dirty and grungy main workroom of sorts. A set of stairs leads up to the seconds story. All that is on the second story is a door that leads back outside. After finding and talking to Stiggs in the mobile base crawler, he will be found in here but will disappear after the completion of the quest Who Dares Wins.
- The rapid-torch flamer, around the corner on the right after entering, on a long table with assortment of weapons and goods.
- Two mini nukes and a Nuka-Cola Quantum can be found on the same table.
- A total of 14 missiles, 6 in a locked ammunition box on the right as you enter the building, and the other 8 on the table around the corner.
- 31 boxes of Abraxo cleaner found throughout.
- When you exit the building for the first time, an Enclave Hellfire trooper and three sentry bots will spawn north of the facility exit and start killing Brotherhood guards unless you intervene.
- If the automated turret spots you, Stiggs and his two robots will become hostile temporarily.