AMS Testing Site
AMS Testing Site is a location in Fallout 76.
Points of interest
- The site is mostly abandoned, but includes several buildings worth scavenging (and radiation, and mole miners/super mutants/irradiated animals, you get the idea). The large hangar contains plenty of loot and crafting materials. The mine entrance is, unfortunately, sealed.
- TRANSCRIPT: Test Launch 11: On a bench inside the large warehouse with the curved roof.
- Potential bobbleheads
- At the south warehouse, on the south-middle edge of the arched roof, on the ground near the fusion core generator outside, or behind the two concrete barriers near the Power Armor Station.
- Potential magazines
- Behind the metal worker cabinet counter, by the trunk in the west alcove of the large curve-roofed maintenance warehouse and garage (interior).
- Potential power armor
- Corner inside the large warehouse with a curving roof.
- Dynamic spawns
- Weapon: Pickaxe
- Junk: Extinguisher, portable fuel tank, duct tape, mining light, brass miner's lamp, miner's lamp, steel and aluminum scrap
AMS Testing Site appears in Fallout 76.