|For an overview of 9mm rounds in the Fallout series of games, see 9mm.|
|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and some details might contradict canon.|
9mm is a type of ammunition that appeared in Fallout Tactics.
175 years old by the time the Great War happened, the 9×19mm Parabellum was one of the most popular and widespread ammunition types in the world. Although the U.S. military and federal agencies transitioned to the more powerful 10mm Auto cartridge, the venerable Parabellum remained popular throughout the United States of America. After the war, following a period of scarcity, it re-emerged as the primary pistol round of the New California Republic Army, used by the standard M&A 9mm pistols issued to its troops.
A collection of ancient 9mm rounds. Heavy grease to preserve them from the environment. Standard bullets.”
There are three variants of 9mm ammunition:
- 9mm Ball (A collection of ancient 9mm rounds. Heavy grease to preserve them from the environment. Standard bullets)
- 9mm AP (Ammunition. Caliber: 9mm, armor piercing.)
- 9mm JHP (Ammunition. Caliber: 9mm, hollow point.)
- Found on a civilian with a Beretta in a bathroom in Macomb.
- Sold by the Brotherhood bunkers after the completion of either Macomb or Preoria.