A smaller, more lightweight ammunition type designed for use in automatic and semi-automatic grenade launchers. 25mm grenades are generally designed to detonate on impact.
Weapons using this ammunition
|Name||Damage||Damage Threshold||Condition||Weapons Spread||Other||Craftable||Empty Casing|
|25mm grenade||50||x 1||x 1||x 1||550 unit radius||No||None|
|25mm grenade, high explosive||50
|x 1||x 1||x 1||750 unit radius||No||None|
|25mm grenade, plasma (GRA)||65||x 1||x 1||x 1||475 unit radius||No||None|
|25mm grenade, pulse (GRA)||4||x 1||x 1||x 1||+75 damage against robots
+30 damage against power armor
220 unit radius
|25mm grenade, timed (GRA)||50||x 1||x 1||x 1||5 second fuse, no detonation on contact
550 unit radius
The basic variant of the 25mm grenade, detonating on impact.
The base variant deals 50 points of damage in 8.59 yard (7.85 meter) blast radius.
25mm grenade, high explosive
A grenade variant with a high explosive warhead and a contact fuze.
They deal 35% more damage on impact, and the same amount of AOE damage as the basic round, in a 36% larger blast radius of 11.72 yards (10.71 meters), similar to 40mm grenades. Due to their rarity, they cost twice as much as the basic variant.
25mm grenade, plasma (GRA)
A special grenade variant that contains a miniature magnetic housing unit containing supercharged plasma.
It detonates on impact, dealing 30% more explosive damage, but the plasma blooming phenomenon reduces the effective blast radius to 7.42 yards (6.78 meters).
25mm grenade, pulse (GRA)
A variant of the standard grenade containing a miniature NNEMP device in the warhead. The burst of electromagnetic radiation deals an extra 75 damage to robots and 30 damage to power armor, but has a limited effective blast radius: Around 3.44 yards (3.14 meters).
25mm grenade, timed (GRA)
A variant of the basic 25mm grenade with a timed fuze. The five second delay makes it an effective weapon for use in areas with plenty of cover, bouncing grenades to reach hidden opponents or clear normally unreachable spots.
It deals 50 points of damage in 8.59 yard (7.85 meter) blast radius.
- Vault 11: Behind the Hard-locked door in the security room.
- Gun Runners: Vendortron (all variants)
- Mess hall & munitions storage: Boomer munitions manager (base variant)
- Hidden Valley bunker: Knight Torres
- Red Rock Canyon: Great Khan armorer
- Hoover Dam: Quartermaster Bardon sells them in bulk (up to 1000 at a time).
Behind the scenes
- The game files indicate that a white phosphorous variant of the 25mm grenade was once planned for inclusion. The formlist containing all special ammunition types that can be purchased in the game includes an empty formlist calledVendorAmmo25mmGrenadeWP.